Drone Podcast 040 - Drone Insurance with Evan Garmon

Drone Podcast - Drone Insurance with Evan Garmon

The Drone Trainer Podcast 040 – Evan Garmon

Welcome to episode 40 of The Drone Trainer Podcast! I guess that now we’re at 40, we’re over the hill! Thanks for all your support! On this week’s show, I’m going to be speaking with Evan Garmon, an insurance agent from Indiana who specializes in drone insurance! Check this episode out and subscribe on iTunes or Google Play so that you don’t miss this or any of the future podcast episodes!

Evan Garmon - Drone InsuranceEvan Garmon is an insurance agent based in Indiana, servicing drone pilots from all across the United States. Evan has been working in the insurance industry since 2013, and started to specialize in drone insurance in 2015 with Harpenau Insurance. His description on their website says that Evan loves drones, reading, fitness, and pumpkin carving. Rest assured, we’re only going to talk about the first point in this interview 😉

Evan and I discuss trends in the drone insurance industry, as well as the brand of drones that he’s insuring. I’m sure that most of you aren’t going to be surprised when you hear which drone company is taking 95% of his business, but may be surprised about the other 5%.

We also chat about what different kinds of coverages mean for you, and the type and frequency of claims that he has had.

I hope you enjoyed this episode featuring Evan Garmon of Harpenau Insurance! Once you’ve had a listen, feel free to leave a comment below so that Ella and I can hear what you think!

Check out Evan’s work and follow him on social media!

 

Thanks for listening!

To share your thoughts on this episode or the show in general:

  • Leave a note in the comment section below.
  • Ask a question via the contact page.
  • Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.

 

Want to be extra awesome?

All we ask is for you to leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show to be discovered by others, bring on more guests, and the best part is that we read each and every one. Ok, one more ask, be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you don’t miss any episodes! If you’re on Android or anything else, you can listen and subscribe on Google Play as well. Thanks again for listening, and talk to you next week!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*