The Drone Trainer
Free Drone Flight Log Book
Free Drone Log Book
Available in Excel & Numbers
Maintaining a drone flight log book is one of the most important things a drone pilot must do. You’re going to be so busy that you won’t remember details about your flight, so start logging each and every flight now!
We’ve created both Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers versions for you. Check out the instructional video to learn how to use your new logbook, and click below to download it for free!
What’s included in the drone flight log book?
- Logging for 6 years – don’t worry, we’ll add more as you need it!
- Tracking and logging for up to 10 drones
- Battery charge and usage history
- Date and time logging for each flight
- Specific location tracking via GPS coordinates or physical street addresses
- Flight details
- Flight time for each individual flight, drone, and timespan!
- Airspace logging
- Maintenance logging
We’ve been using and tweaking this log book and system for the last few years, and highly recommend it for drone pilots of any experience level. Also, we’re constantly working on improving this log book and will provide you with seamless updates as we roll them out. Download now and start properly logging your drone flights!