The Drone Trainer Podcast 008 – Dan Edmonson
Welcome to the eighth episode of The Drone Trainer Podcast! This week’s episode features Dan Edmonson of DroneGenuity, who is providing drone services nation wide. Listen in as he discusses how he selects pilots, what he looks for in a good pilot, and other tips for the industry! Oh yeah, have you subscribed to the show yet? If not, now would be a good time!
As Dan discusses, he employs both full time employees and contractors, and goes through a variety of evaluations for each new pilot. Dan also talks about how he prices his services based on location, as he can’t see justifying the same price in expensive markets and rural areas.
Check our Dan’s work and follow him on social media!
Here are links to everything mentioned in this episode
- DJI Phantom 4 Professional – the same drone that we fly here at The Drone Trainer!
- Adobe Lightroom – The industry standard photography app
- Zoho – The CRM that powers Dronegenuity
- Airmap – Quickly check airspace and receive authorizations
- Drone Deploy – Create cloud based maps and models with your drone
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts on this episode or the show in general:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question via the contact page.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Please help us out!
All we ask is for you to leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show to be discovered by others, bring on more guests, and the best part is that we read each and every one. Ok, one more ask, be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you don’t miss any episodes! Thanks again for listening, and talk to you next week!