The Drone Trainer Podcast 011 – Bill The Drone Reviewer
Welcome to the 11th episode of The Drone Trainer Podcast! Today I have a chat with the soon to be world famous Bill The Drone Reviewer! If you aren’t aware of Bill yet, I’m sure you will be soon as his youtube videos are starting to get some serious attention. Ps if you like the show, why not subscribe so that you don’t miss an episode?
Bill takes us through his adventure of creating a YouTube show, where he reviews drones and speaks about the industry as a whole. The best part? Bill is buying these drones with his own money, not being paid by any of the specific drone manufacturers.
One of the coolest things that I found out after talking to Bill, is that Autel paid for his Part 107! They apparently sent him a gift card after he purchased the drone to pay for the exam. Talk about a great way to entice your pilots into flying legally! Excellent work Autel!
In this show we also discuss yesterday’s release of the DJI Mavic Air drone, and what we thought of the drone itself as well as the event. Did you watch the release show? Do you have the same thoughts that we do? Let us know in the comments below! Ps, want to see the video that he just created about the release of the Mavic Air? Here you go!
Check our Bill’s work and follow him on social media!
- Website: Bill The Drone Reviewer
- Facebook: BillTheDroneReviewer
- Instagram: BillTheDroneReviewer
- Youtube: Bill The Drone Reviewer
- Twitter: BillDroneReview
Here are links to everything mentioned in this episode
- Autel X Star Premium – Bill’s first drone, and the company that paid for his FAA Part 107!
- DJI Mavic Air – The newly released DJI drone that fits between the Mavic and Spark.
- DJI Mavic Pro – Bill’s favourite drone so far!
- Billy Kyle – One of Bill’s go to youtubers talking about drones
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts on this episode or the show in general:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question via the contact page.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Please help us out!
All we ask is for you to leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show to be discovered by others, bring on more guests, and the best part is that we read each and every one. Ok, one more ask, be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you don’t miss any episodes! Thanks again for listening, and talk to you next week!